Monday, March 27, 2006

Why Does He Have a Gun to My Head?

I suppose if I HAD to get a tatoo- like gun to my head sort of situation, the inside of my lip would be a good choice. But is it visible while you talk because that's just gross. And I would think of something much more clever than phrases straight from the mouth of Bill and Ted. Of course this is considering that while I had the gun to my head I was able to think clearly. So maybe I should think of some words now ahead of time, in case the situation should arise. What about Eternity? Too perfumey. Love- too cheesey? Hope (as in I hope I can get this removed). How about an inspirational message for the people- FLOSS (they will be inspired by my own commitment to dental hygiene and go on a dental crusade themselves). Yes, that's what I'll do, it'll be a message for the people. So that's my way of rebelling against the man with the gun, he thinks he is torturing me (I still don't know why) but in reality I'm turning it into inspiration for the people. HA HA. Take that!

Claim to lame for the day: I saw every Freddie Prinze Jr. movie at the theater- full price.

2 comments:

Sars said...

Kel, you make me laugh so much. Poor David (or lucky,depending on how you look at it) got to hear the entire contents of the last few blogs. I personally think we are very funny people. I love how you stick it to the man with your dental hygeine crusade. You rule.

Megan said...

Ditto to Sarah's comment...