Thursday, April 06, 2006

Amen, Sisters!

Kel, me too. Sars, you are so right. This blog is somewhat cruel because it makes us seem close to each other. I feel like I should be able to pop over to your house to get your opinion on an outfit or trade books, but I can't. Just last night Kelly and I were discussing how silly it is that we all live in separate cities, not that we can do much about it. I'm finally feeling like my social life is picking up a bit here in St. Louis, and I'm making more good Christian friends that are my age, but it is sort of depressing to think that I may never again live close to my very best friends. Wow, we're cheery today!

Someone needs to remind me that it is a bad idea to stay out until 3 a.m. on a work night. I know this, and yet I continue to do almost every Wednesday. I went to the bar after work last night with the rest of the Borders crew - and there were a lot of fun people that came out last night - and then somehow got talked into going to the Waffle House afterwards. So not smart, as I really do enjoy sleeping, but how could I pass it up when the guys were in the mood to pick up the check for me and Lalena (the only two girls there last night) at both places. Can't argue with that. Thanks, boys!

Just a quick note for those strangers out there that stumble across our humble blog. Sars is short for Sarah, and the vowel in Sars should match the first syllable in Sarah. It is not pronounced the same way you would say SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome). Just watching out for you, Sarah.

Oh, by the way Sarah, about your post. I'm not sure if that makes me love Target more or if just makes me very frightened of them.

1 comment:

kel said...

sounds like fun but I am way too old for those kinds of shenanigans.