Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Oh, Happy Day!

The day I wait for every year around this time has finally arrived. I didn't know how it was going to happen, because I no longer get the newspaper, but lucky for me I was up wasting time on the Internet even though it is clearly past my bed time. The Summer Movie Guide is here!!! I don't know what it is about The Guide that thrills me so, but I am so glad it is here. I probably won't even see a quarter of the movies listed, but I still just relish the opportunity to pore over every movie and every release date. I know you all feel the same, so I will do the public service of posting the link. I know I will need to come back to it, as I cannot digest fully all the wonders contained therein.
http://movies.msn.com/movies/summer06/calendar_may

No comments: