Friday, October 27, 2006

Go Cards!

I'm not quite sure how the Cardinals made it to this point, up 3 games to 1 in the World Series after their mediocre finish to the regular season. If we win tonight (and that's if we don't get rained out which is looking quite likely), it won't have been a particularly elegant road to victory. As often happens, our wins in this postseason have been at least partially determined by the opposing teams' errors. Still, it is an exciting time for Cardinal baseball fans and would be a felicitous end to the inaugural season at the new Busch Stadium. Sarah, I understand your reasons for having to cheer for the Tigers, but the rest of you better be cheering for the Redbirds tonight. 

 
I know I still owe you a marathon update with pictures. I promise, it's coming.

No comments: