Friday, April 20, 2007

Finally, something to post

I've felt bad over how quiet the board has been, and planned to post after my latest trip (it was G&K back in the States for a few weeks). But it wasn't a happy trip, and I didn't want to post details to the world. We've kept our lives pretty simple lately because the law school is keeping someone REALLY busy.

So here's something to post about - if you plan on getting married in the near future (Jo), and if you really enjoy playing around on the internet (Joey), then you (Johanna) should seriously consider getting a free website through ewedding.com. My stepsister is getting married in June (yay!) and has kept us up-to-date on the details, including posting all of her engagement pictures. It's been so much fun to be a part of the celebration even though we're many states away. Just something to think about once you're able to solidify some of the plans. Honestly, I think you'd love it.

No comments: