Sunday, March 16, 2008

catch up

Sarah, Chloe is beautiful. I can't wait to hear the Sophie-isms that will surely emerge with a new baby at home! I don't have much to report but wanted to let you guys know that I'm here and enjoyed catching up on your news. Church and work are keeping Eric and I busy enough, and after taking a break for way too long, I've really been enjoying working out at the gym. Congrats to Kristy on passing the boards-I don't know if this is something they teach you in class, but complimenting people's pets gets you far! The new vet that I took Mario to said he was a good groomer and I felt a surge of pride for my little guy's hygiene-I kid you not! I hope Kelly has resolved the complicated feelings that arose in seeing Uncle Jessie/John Stamos (sigh)! Take care! Have a blessed Palm Sunday today

No comments: