Saturday, March 11, 2006

Apartment Five B

Okay, so now I know how to publish a post. Sorry about the "test" on the the last one. Kel, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad but was amused with the Beach Boys reference-that'a cute thought, picturing him being wrapped up in a BB moment. I hope he gets well soon.

I didn't see the Project Runway finale. That's not one of those shows that I went out of my way to see but sometimes I'd stumble across a marathon and would watch it with Eric, and definitely enjoy it. For myself, my guiltiest pleasure is "America's Next Top Model."

I just saw Pride and Prejudice and liked it pretty well. There were sometimes where I rewound it and still couldn't make out what they were saying with those accents! For me, I liked the movie Bride and Prejudice better-it was awesome. Has anyone seen it? I saw Walk the Line too but not Memoirs.

Sars and Meg, I love hearing baby/children stories. Keep them up.



Apartment Five B

No comments: