Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Trouble In Paradise

Hi everyone, sorry it's been a while. I've been playing catch up with the old blogs. It's just an accomplishment that I semi-regularly check my email and I'm still not in the proper blog mindset to think of checking it regularly. This is my first blog experience and it's a new thing for me. I'm interested in the singleness articles because Eric and I have a friend who is in his 30's and we know it is the desire of his heart to be married and have a family, but it just hasn't happened for him yet, but not by choice. I liked hearing about Kelly's prom experience! I'm sorry I don't remember if I told you this but Eric and I are going to Florida in a week and a half for his graduation from his school in Florida, then we are going on a cruise! It's a huge splurge for us and I'm really looking forward to it. Sorry I'm not available for end of April. Eric is really looking into planting a church in the town where he grew up. We could have some big changes coming up. We are also looking into maybe buying a two family house in that town with the friend I was talking about above. I definitely still have baby fever but it comes and goes. I know I need to enjoy this pre-child time, but when I see cute baby pictures and hear cutes stories (thanks a lot Sarah!!), it makes it harder. Hope everyone is doing well.

No comments: