Friday, May 12, 2006

The Black Sheep Is Back

The latest news in my family: my sister is moving back to town. In fact, she got a job teaching kindergarten at my mom's school. That means there are three of us at our school system- me at the high school, them at the elementary school. That means we're taking over! My sister and I haven't lived in the same state (except for summers) since I was a high school senior and she was in sixth grade. I'm very excited but it will be interesting how we transition into this new stage of us both being adults and being on our own and not just being together on vacations.

By the way, for anyone who has ever met my sister, that title is extremely ironic.

3 comments:

Megan said...

How fun! Will she live at home or get her own place? We have really enjoyed living next to Todd's brother, and they really weren't close until we moved close to them. I hope it will be a good situation for your family as well!

Jo said...

Kel, that's great news about Lin. Is she going to get her own place or live with your parents at first? DCS better watch out for the 3 of you

kel said...

She's looking for her own place but close to our homes.