Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Hawaii, Day 8

Tuesday: This will be the last post from Hawaii, but I will do a recap and post some pictures within the first couple of days after I get home. Today has been a bit frantic. We got up and packed, then I ran out to do a little shopping before returning my car. I went to the local Goodwill store and scored a Matsumoto's t-shirt for me (saved $12.50 over buying a shirt there) and an aloha shirt for my dad.

(Haha, the 'r' key isn't working very well and I keep typing shirt without it. Luckily I keep catching it.)

This afternoon I took two of our little girls with me and just wandered around Waikiki for a while, getting last minute pictures and souvenirs. We'll be leaving for the airport in about 90 mintues and our flight is in 5 hours. It has been a wonderful action-packed week and I am so glad I got to come. On the other hand, I am ready to unpack and relax. This has been the kind of vacation that you need a vacation after.

Sars, sorry about the Mavs. I just saw the last couple of minutes of the game.

No comments: