Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Hawaii Day!

It is unreal to me that my plane will be taking off in just 3.5 hours. Dori mentioned being at the airport 2+ hours early but I'm going to assume that is for the families with small children and relax a bit. As promised, here is a summary of our itinerary.

Tuesday - arrive in Honolulu at 2:30 local time. The rest of the evening is free.
Wednesday - sunrise prayer at the beach. Hula instruction with Kumu Rich Pedrina. Evening free.
Thursday - Hula instruction with Kumu Rich. Evening free.
Friday - Hula instruction with Kumu Rich. Evening free.
Saturday - Aloha Stadium swap meet. Makaha Sons 30th anniversary concert.
Sunday - I plan to attend the Kawaiahao Church. Eo! concert and hula performance in the evening.
Monday - free day.
Tuesday - free day. Leave at 10:30 p.m.
Wednesday - arrive home around 1:30 p.m. local time.

The next time you hear from me, I'll be in the land of aloha. Sorry this post is so boring, but I am sleepy and still have a few things to throw in my bag before we leave. Just a reminder - the time difference from St. Louis/Chicago/Dallas to Honolulu is 5 hours, so please keep that in mind when you call or text me. Be aware that if you call me before 2 p.m. CST, I will probably be grouchy.

No comments: