Friday, July 21, 2006

Did you ever have one of those days?

Did you ever leave the house thinking, "yeah, I look pretty darn good," and then look back and think "yeah, not so much" ? This has happened to me more times that I can count. I believe this was the first day of school seventh grade.
Now, I am not going to lie and say this is the worst picture of me in existence, because that would clearly be a lie. However, this is one of the worst where I actually knew I was getting my picture taken and was trying to look good.(I loved that outfit and the shoes and I'd spent hours on that hair-check out those bangs!) I would say that I should just stop trying, but then we get photos like this.

I really don't need to say more, do I? That's why we have make up and flat irons.

Now I'm questioning my own sanity to post such dreadful pictures where the hoards (meaning two) of our viewers can see them. So I will end with a cute one to redeem myself.

2 comments:

Jo said...

You can't give me a hard time for uploading pictures to Kodakgallery.com, where only a select few can view them, and then post things like this for the whole world to see. That middle picture is not really flattering for any of us.

Be comforted by this. In 1989, I would have thought that was the coolest outfit ever. I mean, the olive green theme, the huarache sandals, the half-side-ponytail, the asymmetrical skirt. What's not to love.

kel said...

I think that picture of you is fine. You see I HAD to post that picture of me. It's the second step on my Vain People Anonymous meeting (the first step was admitting that I have a problem). The only way to nip my extravagant arrogance in the bud, is to do things to deflate my own ego. It has to be slow though, otherwise I'll have a meltdown. The school year is starting soon which is perfect timing- that's always good for a little ego deflation.