Sunday, August 27, 2006

My Brother

My brother got a new tattoo Friday night. It is a lamp on his foot, as in Psalm 119, "Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." The artist is his friend Lars VanZandt.


Oh, wait. That's not the news you were expecting? Let me try again. Robbie and Jenni got engaged last night!!! Naturally, we are all quite excited. They are planning a June 2007 wedding.


He proposed at Starbucks which was the site of one of their first dates. Robbie had his friend Joe, lead singer of the now defunct band Calibretto 13, call Jenni and sing The Proposal to her before getting down on one knee and giving her the ring. Here's a picture of the future Mr. & Mrs. Robbie & Jenni Clark at church this morning.

I hate to bring this up, but each of the contributors to this blog are turning 30 next year. This is kind of a big deal so we've decided to go on a cruise to celebrate. Kelly, Sarah, and I are definitely in but we are hoping more of you want to come. Kristy? Katie? Megan? Chrissy? Mitsi? Wendy? Here are the details: first week of April, 5 days, leaving from Galveston, stopping in Cozumel and Progreso, probably for $400-450. Let us know if you are interested this week as we need to book right away.

No comments: