Saturday, October 14, 2006

Better Living Through YouTube

In my less-than-self-disciplined moments (hours) I like to see what kind of nonsense is floating around in cyberspace. I stumbled onto this wonderful piece of work on YouTube, and, if I know my audience, and I like to think that I do, I think this will be a crowd-pleaser.

It's a little parody of JT's (Justin Timberlake, for all of you non-culturally-aware readers) "Sexyback" called "Paxilback." And if that's not enough to lure you in, lines like "Generic brands just don't know how to act/I gave my rent check to them Pfizer cats/Maybe my HMO will pick up the tab"and the chorus of "Put a little seratonin in me" should have you hook, line and sinker.
Paxilback

Mmmmm, Paxil. . .

1 comment:

Jo said...

YouTube is wonderful. You should also look for the Weird Al parody of "Ridin' Dirty" called "White & Nerdy." Thank you, Christina, for bringing this to my attention.