Friday, October 13, 2006

I'm here I'm here

Ok, so now I feel guilty about never posting (and sadly I do post more than I go to the dentist) - I don't have anything exciting going on now that we're settled in and the daily shopping excursions to outfit the apartment are through. But if you find potty-training and refereeing toddlers interesting, I have lots of stories to share. We've found a church in HP - in fact it's a church plant from College Church. Here's a link to Holy Trinity Church. About half of the congregation seems to be connected with Wheaton. Todd's enjoying U of C so far. My life is spent here on the weekends and here weekdays. We'll hopefully be going here on Monday to be celebrating 7 years of marriage - I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. We know we're getting old when we tell people how long we've been married, and their eyes are wide and they utter a "whoa". We're surrounded by people who have just graduated from college - one of Todd's friends was a sophomore in high school when we graduated from Wheaton.

2 comments:

Sars said...

Meg, I so appreciated your update/post. I especially loved the photodocumentation of my life, uh, I mean, your life. I totally relate. I hope Todd really likes school. Are you working (outside the home)?

Megan said...

Nope - I'm most likely done with any outside work for a few years, unless I can find something that doesn't require too many hours and I can do at home. It's kind of nice!