Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Sophie is too cute.

Hi everyone. I just about died when I saw Sophie's birthday video and the "Bliss" photo with that adorable look on her face. What a doll. Also, I have to speak in defense of the towel animals that they put on the cruises. I can see how it sounds weird, but really, it's a phenomenon. You come back to your room from dinner and there on your bed or at various points throughout your room, is a cute animal shaped towel. I'm not kidding, they are so cute. I actually went to the demonstration that was provided! They sell little souvenirs that are stuffed animals that look like the towel animals.

I quit my job on Sept. 1 for our state's child protection service agency. I am hoping to maybe work at a college. In the meantime, Eric just started his own painting business and I have been helping him that that. It is exhausting. Here is some information about a church plant that we are pursuing if you want to look at the site:

http://casemountaincommunity.blogspot.com/

Hope y'all are doing well!
Katie

1 comment:

Jo said...

Katja, you will notice that the link to your church plant is already listed in the sidebar on the right and has been for a while. That's right. I'm stalking you. I've got mad skillz.