Tuesday, May 08, 2007

31 Days

We don't get the local paper at our house, we just don't make the time to read it, so what's the point? But every year there are two editions that I make a special effort to get ahold of. One is the fall tv preview, the other is the summer movie preview. I received my copy of the latter last week. After a quick perusal, it looks like this summer's gonna be a good one. If you like big-budget sequels, that is, and, in fact, I really do.

That edition of the paper confirmed what I already knew: The (entertainment) highlight of my year is just 31 days away. Don't get me wrong, I will see and enjoy Spiderman and Pirates of the Caribbean, but nothing will eclipse the joyous pitter patter in my heart when I go to my local cineplex to see this. Mmmmmmm. . .

Happy viewing, ladies.

4 comments:

Mrs.Robinson said...

I am so with you on that. I love, love, love George Clooney. And Matt Damon. And Brad Pitt. And Don Cheadle...sigh. I can't wait.

spaghettipie said...

Hey, look at that...you posted here but not at headlines...go figure.

And by the way,
tag.

Megan said...

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing this one. And The Third (Shrek 3)!

kel said...

I went to see Ocean's Twelve with Wendy and my sister. We had to establish before hand who got who. Luckily it all worked out and we all liked different ones.