Friday, May 25, 2007

Other Excitement

While I certainly don't want to steal Jo's thunder, she's not the only one with exciting things going on. For instance, one day last week I had the excitement of waking up and realizing the fact that my fridge had died and that all the food within had spoiled. If that isn't big time excitement, I don't know what is!

So I got to buy a new fridge. Truth be told, I was kind of excited about this since I've always found the old one to be very unattractive (whoever decorated this place originally loved faux wood since both the countertops and the fridge sported "wood" paneling-ehh) and now I had an excuse to buy a "cute one." Should I really be allowed to buy major purchases when my criteria is how cute the logo is and nothing about the actual functioning of the item?

But here she is, and she is very cute (don't be fooled by the steely exterior, she's a girl):


And here's an offer that's hard to refuse: if you would like a picture to grace my cute fridge, just send it over and it will get a place of distinction.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I LOVE it. Is it wrong to lust over a fridge? If I can find a picture worthy enough, I'll send it.