Monday, July 02, 2007

Other things I should have outgrown....

I still love Saved By the Bell!! (See Sarah's post below.) It's on every morning and I definitely watch it when I can. Also, in the last few weeks I heard "Friends Are Friends Forever" and thought of you guys!!!

Eric is starting a management job at Subway today and I'm so happy for him. Our church website is casemountain.org if you want to see what's been going on at our church. I have had so much fun watching Eric preach and really feel like he is in his element. It's been a really cool adventure so far.

I am still working at the daycare but am looking to get back into doing therapy. I'm feeling ready to re-enter that world. I'm planning to finish 8 credit hours of classes so that I can get my licensure, and that will open up some more opportunities for the kinds of things I can do. Hope y'all are doing well.

No comments: