Friday, September 14, 2007

Catch-all Post

There are a lot of little things to share/discuss, so without further adieu, here's my bulleted list:

*Sophie turns two tomorrow. She had her "painting party" birthday party last weekend. I will post pictures when we get them from the girl that took them for us. It was super-fun. Tomorrow we will go with Gigi and Grandpa to the Dallas World Aquarium, which is a giant rainforest/aquarium. It's gonna be so fun. She's getting so big and learning so much. New "Sophie-isms" include saying "Oh, doot" (trans: oh, shoot) and pulling up a chair to the counter to help me make dinner. She's morphed in to a girly girl and likes her princess nightgown and baby doll. She's still a big Thomas the Train fan, though.

*I am pretty much done with first trimester nausea. My stomach is still pretty sensitive, but I can eat again. We hopefully will discover the gender of Baby #2 next month. Also, Sophie will have two new cousins on her daddy's side next year, so three new babies in 4 months for Grandma Kiki. She's physched.

*Fall TV is coming. I've got my last-season shows lined-up: Heroes, The Office, 30 Rock, but the jury is out on any new shows. I meant to write a post about Tim Gunn's Guide to Style, but got interrupted mid post. The question is: Do we like or not? Episode 1 had me bawling, of course, but that's not saying much these days. I'm also interested in Chuck, Life, Bionic Woman and maybe The Women's Murder Club, mainly because of Angie Harmon. So far, my lineup is pretty NBC heavy, but we'll see how the season progresses.

I guess that's all the news that's fit to print.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Sophie! It was fun to meet her this summer.