Sunday, October 28, 2007

The pizza that went kerplop

I made pizza for supper tonight - we usually eat around 5 but on Sundays eat around 6. I made the crust before church so we could put toppings on and stick it in the oven when we got home. As I took it out, the pizza flipped over and landed upside down in the oven. We were able to salvage the crust, and voila! - pizza (with a distinct smoky flavor usually only found in a restaurant) was ready about 20 minutes later. Now I just have to clean the oven tomorrow. I've never cleaned an oven in my life, so if you have tips, let me know!

In other news, we're keeping pretty busy here. Most nights we have stuff going on - class, small group, mops planning sessions, and game nights. I can't imagine what it will be like once the boys start having evening activities! OH, and had a very twilight moment with a new friend of mine that is originally from Ohio. Guess whose school she went to in the middle of nowhere... I'll probably email that one to you because it's really funny but I don't want it published.

Hope all of you are doing well.

1 comment:

Sars said...

So you've sampled the upside-down pizza? Delicious. We've sampled the scrunched-up, smushed pizza. Also delicious.