Monday, October 29, 2007

Procrastination

I've been meaning to do a lot of things over the last few weeks, many of which got passed on from one week's to-do list to the next. I really needed to download pictures from my memory card (dating back to June.) I wondered why I was stalling and putting it off. I sat down at 9 pm to download the pictures and upload them to Ritz. It is now 11:30 and I'm still waiting to finish uploading . . . No wonder I've been stalling, since when do I have three hours in a row to sit here and wait for pictures to load. On a slight rabbit trail, there is a comedian I really like named Demetri Martin who has a funny take on procrastination. Here's the link, but to see the procrastination part you'd have to fast forward to 3:45 or so. The whole thing is hilarious, though.

I was just trying to post a few pictures for y'all of Sophie's birthday, but Blogger and/or my computer are not cooperating. More later. . .

1 comment:

Sars said...

I do realize that if I had perhaps printed off my pictures in a more timely fashion it probably wouldn't have taken so long. I will make a note to myself.