Thursday, March 09, 2006

Did you all just see the pig that flew by the window?

I can't believe the wonderful, fantastic, tremendous thing that has happened today. Kristy has joined the blog!!! Welcome, Kris. Hope you enjoy what we've done with the place so far. All of you, let me know when you have suggestions for links, topics, subtitle, color scheme, or whatever.

Sorry for my absence this week. It has been a strange and busy few days at work. I really don't have much to update on today. I am planning a trip to Madison, WI, next weekend which should be fun.

How did you all do with your Oscar predictions? I can't believe no one mentioned them yet. I got 8 right out of 24. Overall it was an extremely boring 3 hours but I was very happy about the Reese Witherspoon win. Out of all of the movies mentioned on Sunday night, I have only seen 3 of them: Memoirs of a Geisha, Pride & Prejudice, and Walk The Line. I plan on remedying that shortly.

This concludes the most boring blog post ever. I tried.

1 comment:

Sars said...

Jo, I totally checked the site earlier and saw Meg's blog, and somehow missed yours! I'm so glad I got your email, otherwise I would have been totally out of it.