Highlights of the trip:
- Not having any cell phone reception, at all, not even roaming.
- Seeing dolphins so many times it almost became commonplace (but not quite). Other sightings (not all by me): manatees, sharks, sea turtles, crabs, and lots of beautiful fish.
- Having gorgeous weather every single day.
- Eating lots of amazing seafood.
- Finally getting to watch High School Musical.
- Having lots of time to read (I finished Chasing Vermeer and Les Miserables (the Adapted for Today’s Readers version – thank you, Kelly! – but just for the record I have read the unabridged version).
- Brazilian coffee.
- Sleeping in.
- Playing Pass The Pigs.
- Hanging out with the delightful and fun and welcoming Iwaszkowiec family.
- Others that are IFTB.
This week has been crazy with last minute preparations for our annual hula recital, which is tonight. A full report (and an invitation to pictures) will follow, but here is something from the dress rehearsal last night.
Other miscellaneous things: Kelly, I added that special song to my MySpace. Let me know if you can't listen to it there. Ray LaMontagne's new CD comes out next week. His first one, Trouble, is terrific. Sarah, I know you are busy, but I just wanted to remind you that we are still waiting on the results from the Top 10 Chick Flicks survey.